To take your favourite Masala taste experience to the next level, Maggi introduces the New Maggi Special Masala Noodles, a recipe of 20 Spices and Herbs that provides a more redefined Maggi Masala experience! Made with a blend of finely ground and whole spices, and herbs, the all-new Maggi Instant Noodles have an extra special and flavourful tastemaker sachet inside. These spices have been roasted to perfection, providing a distinct aroma and colour to your Maggi noodles.
The good Maggi taste also comes fortified with iron and provides 15% of your total iron need per day. The pack contains a single noodle cake and a tastemaker.
Prepare a delicious meal in just 2 minutes with Maggi –
- Boil 1½ cup of water and add the Tastemaker along with the noodle cake broken into 4.
- Cook for 2 minutes in open pan, while you stir occasionally.
- Do not drain the remaining water. Store any remaining Maggi noodles in an airtight container to retain freshness.
- Garnish with your favourite veggies and serve hot.
Note: It may contain milk solids, mustard and soya.
- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place to protect from insects, pests and strong odours.
- Break the Noodle cake into four parts and add Noodles and Tastemaker to 210 ml (approx 1 1/2 teacups) of boiling water.
- Cook for 2 minutes in an open pan.
- Stir occasionally.
- Do not drain remaining water.
- Hold for 1 min after cooking.
- Serve hot.