Saffola Masala Oats Viggie Twist
Saffola Masala Oats has a burst of flavours and is made from 100% natural wholegrain oats along with real vegetables and the choicest of masalas. Eating Saffola Masala Oats as part of your daily routine is not just fantastically healthy and delicious, but also requires minimal effort for preparation; ready in 3 minutes. It satisfies the cravings for those savoury flavours as a breakfast cereal or during different times of the day.
- Masala & Coriander Oats – It is a delicious mix of popular Indian spices topped with a dash of fresh coriander. Added to it are wholegrain oats, carrots, onions and green peas.
- Ready in 3 minutes, an instant oatmeal cereal for Breakfast or Evening snacks.
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby helps you manage weight.
- Helps you stay in shape.
- Up to 70% less fat than instant noodles; Study dated 31/08/17 based on declared nutrient information of instant noodles vs Saffola Masala Oats.
- Enjoy a perfect guilt-free snacking anytime, anywhere, with the tasty yet healthy Saffola Masala Oats.
How to make Saffola Masala Oats Tawa Masala
- Pour oil to a pan and heat it. Add dry spices, onions and green chili. Fry until the onions turn golden
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes off. Add chopped tomatoes, fry until softened, chili powder and masala powder, mint leaves and fry until the raw smell of tomatoes go off
- Set the onion tomato mixture to a plate. Add bay leaf and soya granules and turmeric and salt
- Cover and cook on a low heat till the soya is cooked. Add back the onion tomato mixture. Cook covered on a low flame till soya and onion tomato mixture blends well